Job ID: 2110535 Location:
CHANTILLY , VA , US Date Posted:
SW Systems EngrSchedule:
NoMinimum Clearance Required:
TS/SCI with PolyClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
NonePotential for Remote Work:
NoDescription SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we Bring on Tomorrow!
SAIC seeks an experienced, highly motivated Senior Systems Engineer tha t can p r ovide genera l maintenance of a so f twa r e solut i on built using Amazon Web S ervi c es and both cus t om and commercial sof t ware . Res p onsibiliti e s will include working with the develo p me n t te a m to keep the var i ous e n vi r onments ( d ev , test, and p r od) up to da t e w i th security and maintenance updates, moni t oring the e n viro n men t s for issues, providing design suggestions f o r th e envi r o n ment s , and sup p orting the automate d deployment s i n to the e n viro n me n ts . Qualifications Required Qualifications:
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or an additional 6 years of experience in lieu of degree
- 8+ years of experience in a Developer, Systems Administration and/or Systems Engineer role. five years of experience and in-depth knowledge of AWS EC2 and RDS services
- 5+ years of experience with Linux systems administration.
- 5+ years of experience in an Agile development environment using Jira or other work tracking software
- 3+ years of experience remediating issues found from security vulnerability scans (patching, operating System hardening)
- Experience in continuous integration and delivery tools (e.g., Git)
- Experience with LDAP/Active Directory
- Amazon certifications
- Experience working in an Agile scrum teamwork environment
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.