Cloud and DevOps Infrastructure Professional or Manager
***Must have a Bachelors Degree, and be open to travel Monday thru Thursday each week***
**Manager level must have experience leading teams on client sites**
Prestigious Global Company is currently looking for Cloud and DevOps Infrastructure Professionals at the Manager and Consultant level. Individual will act as a Subject Matter Expert in area of expertise and support clients to design, build and run an agile, scalable, standardized and optimal IT infrastructure to deliver operational efficiencies, drive workplace productivity and meet dynamic business needs. Apply infrastructure improvements and contribute to assets/offerings and thought leadership. Enhances marketplace reputation. This role works with companies to make them more productive, mobile, and collaborative by using cloud computing to get their work done. You drive business relationships by analyzing business performance, identifying methods to improve or scale legacy cloud applications, and pitch ideas to identify opportunity to deliver results. You will be asked to drive business relationships with customers and establish technical integrations and set clear expectations. You will be key in managing these projects throughout the life from business planning to cloud migration, to customer adoption and client benefit. Your depth of experience in the cloud ISV ecosystem will give you first-hand insights into the vendors and industry trends that will enable your success in driving associated partnerships and deliver technical solutions for the benefit of our customers. You would have a passion for building technology-driven partnerships with strong business potential that can be measured by the customer adoption of the solutions you and the teams create, and seeking daily engagement, you’ll provide seamless supporting extending the client preference. We are focused on cloud, legacy application migration expertise, and a high performance delivered solution to delight our customers.
• Eagerness to participate on a team designing, building and/or testing cloud infrastructure focused solutions.
• Develop and deliver strategies and solutions for enterprise infrastructure — including servers, databases, storage devices, etc. — that handle the data necessary for enterprise operations.
• Thoroughly document all facets of the infrastructure solution.
• Apply methodology, reusable assets, and previous work experience to delivery consistently high quality work.
• Deliver written or oral status reports regularly.
• Stay educated on new and emerging market offerings that may be of interest to our clients.
• Depth of expertise in Cloud ISV ecosystems
• Extensive travel may be required.
• Adapt to existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
• Understand the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
• Use considerable judgment to define solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
• Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within. Establish methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
• Manage small teams and/or work efforts (if in an independent contributor role) at a client or within.
• Establish a deep understanding of customer needs for your area and leverage those insights to champion partner integrations with our technologies for maximum partner and customer success
• Develop partner strategies, strategic account plans, and key executive relationships, including growth opportunities, action planning, and business growth forecasting.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in all aspects of cloud computing (infrastructure, storage, platforms and data), as well as cloud market, competitive dynamics and customer buying behavior.
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in partner management or business development.
• Minimum of 4 years of technical architecture design, evaluation, and investigation.
• Minimum of 4 years of Project Management experience (Project and Resource planning using MS Project).
• Minimum of 4 years of professional experience in 5 of the following 8 areas:
• Server Operating Systems (e.g. Microsoft Windows, Unix, Linux, etc.).
• Virtualization Platforms (e.g. VMWare, Hyper-V, etc.).
• Cloud Computing and Storage, Cloud-Based Technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP)
• Workload Migration Automation Tools (Double-Take, Racemi, etc.)
• Cloud Management Platforms (vRealize, Gravitant, etc.)
• Infrastructure provisioning and management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
• Data center infrastructure expertise (Equinix, Teradata)
• Platform- and infrastructure-as-a-service markets
• Google Cloud Platform certification
• Previous Consulting or client service delivery experience.
• Infrastructure (Server, Storage, and Database) discovery, design, build, and migration experience.
• Experience with private and public cloud architectures, pros/cons, and migration considerations.
• Architectural exposure to Windows, LINUX, UNIX, VMware, Hyper-V, XenServer, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, IIS Server, SAN, NAS, VCE/FlexPod, and other technologies.
• Technical/Team Leadership Experience.
• Personnel Development Experience (hiring, resource planning, performance feedback, etc.).
• Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
• Experience with Strategy Development, Partnership Management or Business Development experience in high technology.
• Deep experience in the development a dev ops technology space.
• Background in software engineering or product management.
• Success managing and building strong working relationships with cross-functional teams internally and externally with executives at partner organizations.
• Proven ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational level and to launch new products successfully in the marketplace. Demonstrated success at working with cross-functional teams and building strong relationships across departments.
• Ability to solve problems quickly and resourcefully with excellent communication and presentation skills.