Please note that this is a 1 year contract position.
Cloudera/Hadoop Operations Lead
Responsible for the overall operational support of the Cloudera-based data hub. The Operations Lead leverages their knowledge of Cloudera, NoSQL, BI/ Analytics, App Dev and network operations to support the Data Solutions Factory platform and will be the primary point of contact to triage production incidents.
Responsibilities, Activities, and Deliverables:
- Primary point of contact for triage of Production incidents. Responsible for coordinating across teams for resolution.
- Responsible for incident reporting to Operations management
- Responsible for coordination across Administrator resources to ensure completion of day-to-day support tasks.
- Leads and coordinates patching and upgrade activities.
- Ensures all change management and Operations policies are followed.
- Able to get Public Trust or Secret Clearance
Education and Experience
•Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field or equivalent work experience
*Cloudera Hadoop Operations Experience
*Knowledge of Cloudera / NoSQL, BI/Analytics, Network operations
•Often holds intermediate-level certification(s) in work field.
•Typically 5+ years of relevant experience.
Knowledge and Skills
Typical skills include:
•(Expert) in one or more technology sub-areas.
•(strong) understanding of related technologies.
•General Project Management.
For consideration, please reference job number 1817.
San Francisco, CAContact