Piper Company is looking for a Cloudera Data Platform Administrator. This is a year long contract for the third largest and fastest growing credit union. Responsibilities for Cloudera Data Platform Administrator
Requirement for the Cloudera Data Platform Administrator
- Hands-on experience on Cloudera installation, configuration, debugging, tuning and administration
- Must have prior Cloudera Hadoop cluster deployment experience from the scratch.
- Hands-on experience with Cloudera, working with data delivery teams to setup new Hadoop users. This includes setting up Linux users, setting up Kerberos principals and testing HDFS, Hive, Impala and Spark access for the new users.
- Performance tuning of Cloudera clusters and Spark (PySpark, SparkQL, Language R) and MapReduce routines.
- Strong hands on experience in implementation of Security like Kerberos, Sentry, OS Upgrade and TLS/SSL implementation etc.
- 3+ years of hand on experience with Cloudera, Hadoop
- 3+ years of hands on experience with Spark, PySpark, SparkQL, Language R
Please send resumes to Chayes@zacharypiper.com
- Salary Requirements: $175,000 to $195,000
- Benefits: United Healthcare, Guardian Dental, VSP Vision, 401k etc.
Keywords: Cloudera, Hadoop, Spark, PySpark, SparkQL, Language R, Mapreduce, Kerberos, Sentry, Hive, Impala, Linux, Redhat Linux, installation, configuration, Debugging, tuning, administration, Benefits, healthcare, dental, vision, 401k