Requisition Number: 7474Required Travel: 0 - 10%Employment Type: Full Time/Salaried/ExemptHours Per Week: 40Security Clearance: TS/SCILevel of Experience: MidHIIJob Description
Huntington Ingalls Industries- Mission Technologies is currently seeking a Coalition-Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance (C-ISR) Mission Planner with expertise in the development of mission-related materials. This position will support a United States (US) Government (Gov.) customer at Ramstein Air Base (RAB), Germany. The C-ISR Mission Planner will serve as the on-site expert and consultant for enhancing and optimizing Intelligence (Intel) and ISR concept development, orientation, integration, interconnectivity, interoperability, and convergence of efforts between the US Air Forces Europe - Air Forces Africa (USAFE-AFAFRICA), and Multinational/Coalition/Partner Nations (C/PN) operating within the United States Europe Command (USEUCOM) and National Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) domain.Essential Job Responsibilities
- Fully support all applicable US Government (USG) and Department of Defense (DoD) programs, policies, and standards
- Control, maintenance, and Quality Check (QC), of C-ISR specific resources, materials, and continuity materials, including but not limited to: Concept of Operations (CONOP), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Tactics, Techniques, & Procedures (TTP), and other guidance, doctrine, policies, standards
- Support the development of standard and concept C-ISR project plans, project support agreements and change requests as directed by USAFE-AFAFRICA Intelligence Directorate (A2N) leadership.
- Coordination and collaboration with USEUCOM, NATO nation members, and other C/PNs on information and technology exchange, and C-ISR output and production standards and formatting intended to Build Partner Capacity (BPC) and improve C/PN interoperability
- Support C/PN nation engagements and exchanges by providing on-site and forward deployed tailored and guided C-ISR instruction through orientations, symposiums, Working Groups (WG), and other various forums throughout the Intelligence Community (IC)
- Aid in the development of agendas, checklists, briefings, and information sheets for the purpose of orienting USAFE-AFAFRICA hosted C/PNs on TTPs used in C-ISR exercises and activities.
- Monitor, advise, and offer solutions for Knowledge Management Operations.
- Aid in the development and implementation of Multinational and C/PN networks, systems, services, software, applications, and tools
- Maintain accountability of assigned equipment, items, and devices.
- Ensure primary networks (SIPR, NIPR, and the Battlefield Information Collection & Exploitation System (USBICES) are maintained and updated with current materials.
- Plan, prepare, and implement fully-synchronized specific, measurable, accurate, relevant, and timely C-ISR materials
- 5 years relevant experience with Bachelors in related field; 3 years relevant experience with Masters in related field; 0 years experience with PhD or Juris Doctorate in related field; or High School Diploma or equivalent and 9 years relevant experience.
- Expertise in USAF or United States Government (USG) ISR systems
- The ability to work with and aid in management of multifunctional teams including US and C/PN personnel
- The ability to prepare professionally written documents, products, and briefing materials. Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote)
- Be a valuable and key member of a mission-oriented, team-focused approach to supporting our customer
- The ability to think, operate, and execute autonomously or as part of a small team
- Creativity, eagerness to learn, initiative, and self-starting mentality
- Clearance- Must possess and maintain a TS/SCI
- Recent experience with the European Partnership Integration Enterprise (EPIE)
- A history supporting military ISR programs in the European and African Areas of Responsibility
- Prior work history involving USAF ISR operations as an active-duty service member, government civilian, or DoD contractor
- Work experience in Imagery Support Elements (ISE), Distributed Ground Systems (DGS), or GEOINT centers/cells, or past work with the NGA
- A willingness to continue learning and improving, sometimes in the context of assuming new responsibilities or duties
- Confidence, competence, and a true desire to teach, coach, and mentor supported individuals and teams
May require working in an office, industrial, shipboard, or laboratory environment. Capable of climbing ladders and tolerating confined spaces and extreme temperature variances.
This opportunity resides with Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance
, a business group within HII's Mission Technologies division. From towers to processors, we design, develop, integrate and manage the sensors, systems and other assets necessary to support integrated intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) operations, exploitation and analysis for the Intelligence Community, the military services, geographic and functional combatant commands and DoD agencies.
HII is a global engineering and defense technologies provider. With a 135-year history of trusted partnerships in advancing U.S. national security, HII delivers critical capabilities ranging from the most powerful and survivable naval ships ever built, to unmanned systems, ISR and AI/ML analytics. HII leads the industry in mission-driven solutions that support and enable a networked, all-domain force. Headquartered in Virginia, HII's skilled workforce is 44,000 strong. For more information, please visit: hii.com.
HII is an Equal Opportunity/Vets and Disabled Employer. U.S. Citizenship may be required for certain positions.