NEW POSITION!! Send in your resume along with salary expectation, availability, and contact information ASAP.
Kyra Solutions, Inc. is a premier Information Technology Consulting Organization established in 1997 and headquartered in Lakeland, Florida. Kyra is a prime vendor of the State of Florida and provides high quality IT Consulting Services to its clients. Kyra has been in the IT Industry for 20 years and has been serving the IT Public Sector within the State of Florida for the past 15 years. The company has won numerous awards for its aggressive growth and quality of project execution; which include:
* Florida's Best Companies to Work For two years in row
* State's Diversity Business of the Year
* America's Fastest Growing Private Companies - Inc. 5000
* Tampa Bay Fast 50
Job Title: Cognos Report Writer/ Developer in Boca Raton/Pompano/Deerfield Beach, FL
Duration: Long Term
Mandatory Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Good experience with the Cognos 8.4 and later/Framework Manager/ReportNet suite of tools on UNIX.
* Experience with metadata modeling tools like Cognos Transformer.
* Working with business users to design and develop correct and well-performing Cognos reports and cubes using Report Studio with data drill-down and slice & dice options.
* Ability to troubleshoot query issues during report development using a methodical approach, including comparing the tabular data from Cognos queries with SQL queries on the database based on the reports specification.
* Create enterprise-wide Relational and Multidimensional data models.
* Utilize UNIX commands to support basic functionality with files and to support the Cognos configuration and environment.
* Provide analytical and decision support for the implantation and on-going enhancement of existing reports and cubes.
* Working knowledge of the different types of data stores that make up a complete Data Warehousing environment (staging, ODS, etc.).
* Administration of the Portal, Users, Groups, Security, etc.
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
Kyra recruiters, know the industry landscape and our clients needs well. We also understand you want not only a high wage position, but long-term growth potential. Our employees have over a 93% renewal rate while employed with us. We work hard to not only keep you working, but growing with more challenging issues in need of innovative solutions.
If you are interested in this position or in working for Kyra in the future, please send us your resume with salary expectation, availability, and contact information. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Background / References
Verifiable Professional References will be required along with the resume; however, references will be checked/contacted after the interview and before the project starts. Background check (for past 10 years) will be done on the selected candidate for Employment, Criminal (State & Federal), Education, and others as mandated by the client. Please make sure your resume and all other information provided are accurate. Any misrepresentation will mean permanent disqualification by the client. Equal employment opportunity employer.