Please note that this is a 3 month position.
• 5+ years advanced programming experience in ColdFusion
• 3+ years computer programming experience in at least one of the following: Java, Java Servlet, Javabean, EJB, OO Design, HTML.
• Advanced working skills in programming with SQL or Oracle.
• Experience writing JUnit test-cases and building test-suites.
• 5+ years of experience in systems analysis and working closely with business customer
• Significant working knowledge with the RAD/Eclipse/WebSphere
• Familiarity with J2EE technology, such as JNDI, JMS, RMI, JNDI, XML, XSL, XSL-FO and JDBC
• Experience with code versioning and change management concepts
• Experience with full life-cycle software applications development (i.e., design, construction, testing, and implementation)
• Experience with requirements definition and specifications design
• Experience analyzing functional requirements in Sprints to write component detailed design technical documents.
• Able to design and build systems that are integrated with other client systems
• Demonstrates an expert level of proficiency in the use of computer languages and utilities necessary to support application development
• Able to perform the complete system life cycle using the Agile Scrum Methodology phases from project initiation, analysis and requirements, design, coding, testing and implementation
• Able to adhere to client development standards and SOX compliance
• Ability to communicate to a wide variety of audiences, both business and technical
• Proven ability to develop and maintain system documentation
• Ability to work independently with minimal direction
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Please refer to job reference number 2880.
San Francisco, CAContact