- Proven track record in creating advanced software solutions.
- Great problem solving, communication, and time-management skills.
- Strong experience with ColdFusion 9 and 2016
- Strong database development experience including DB2, stored procedures, SQL, and relational database modeling
- Strong user interface design skills and ability to architect client solutions and technical specs based on provided functional specifications.
- Experience with code analyzers such as SonarQube.
- Solid understanding of object-orientated programming (OOP) and web server technology
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to work in an Agile environment.
- Technical experience with the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including requirements, prototypes, testing, implementation, training, support, and issue resolution.
- Experience with version control and source safe software.
- Solid background in testing, including unit testing and regression testing.
- Must be self-directed and possess exceptional interpersonal skills, as this position requires frequent customer interaction
- Must be able to pass a Background Check (Public Trust)
- Familiarity with common developer tools – Java / WAS / Eclipse/ Jenkins