Opportunity with a leading Dallas based Healthcare technology corporation whose technology helps people live healthier lives and includes data analytics to help reduce costs, increase quality, and achieve regulatory compliance in the healthcare industry. Their technology also helps consumers take a more active role in their own health.
We are seeking a talented Engineer with a focus on messaging and other collaboration services to join the team responsible for input into technology roadmaps, product selection, engineering, technical consulting, implementation, support, and on-going capacity planning of the telecom and collaboration infrastructure. In a team environment, you will be accountable for the administration and support of corporate collaboration services.
- Collaborate with peers, customers and leaders regarding the health, capacity, patch level and overall status of systems.
- Provide recommendations and input into technical roadmaps.
- Provide technical recommendations and solutions for meeting business problems.
- Apply patches and upgrades for systems; perform system checkout and verification of changes.
- Uphold technology standards and automated system processes, while implementing new systems and retiring older equipment/services.
- Perform capacity management and maintenance on cloud hosted solutions.
- Develop and follow change management documentation including back out plans.
- Document system changes through change management, team process and procedures, configuration management databases and system diagrams.
- Optimize current processes and develop new processes and assist in establishing performance metrics and measurement of established metrics.
- Make recommendations for software/hardware and write technical specifications for purchase based on research in support of procurement efforts.
- Troubleshoot network, configuration and other application elements of a collaboration system.
- Advocate for systems and the tools, processes, and procedures necessary throughout the lifecycle of technology.
- Administer and implement security processes and procedures.
- Monitor the performance and availability of systems.
- Solid experience with System Administration with collaboration tools
- Solid experience with enterprise IT tools and enterprise IT teams
- Solid working knowledge and understanding of the following products and technologies:
- Office365 applications, specifically Exchange Online, SharePoint Online
- WebEx Meetings, WebEx Teams (WebEx Room Kits is a plus)
- Cisco Jabber
- Multi-factor authentication concepts and technologies
- Mobile device management (Intune, etc.)
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS Windows OS
- Good system documentation experience
- Basic knowledge of networking and TCP/IP
- CUCM, PCCE preferred
RedRiver offers benefits including Major Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD and 401k. More positions @: http://redriversystems.com/jobs/#/jobs RedRiver Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.