Headquartered in Atlanta, GreenSky is among the top 3 most valuable U.S. financial technology companies established since 2000, and our $1.0 billion Initial Public Offering marked the largest U.S. Technology IPO of 2018. Our mission is simple. We power commerce. Our highly scalable, proprietary technology platform enables over 12,000 merchants to offer frictionless promotional payment options to consumers at the point-of-sale, driving increased sales volume and accelerated cash flow. Our bank partners leverage GreenSky's technology to provide loans to super-prime and prime consumers nationwide. Since our inception, over 1.7 million consumers have financed over $12 billion of commerce using our paperless, real time "apply and buy" technology. For more information, please visit https://www.greensky.com.
We are looking for great talent to help us continue our rapid growth!
Position: Collections Specialist
Location: Atlanta, GA
Role Summary: Our payment specialist will focus on maintaining customer relationships while maximizing liquidations and cures through a consultative approach. We are hardworking, flexible professionals looking for long-term success and stability.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Primary responsibilities include directly contacting customers with inbound and outbound calls.
* Contacts customers in order to secure payment and determine reason for delinquency on active loan/credit card accounts.
* Works to reduce delinquency without sacrificing the quality of customer service standards or relationships.
* Consistently represents the Company and its business partners in a professional manner by providing good customer service.
* Persuades delinquent customers to become current while using professionalism and tact.
* Documents all contacts in detail in software applications.
* Resolves routine billing inquiries and negotiates payment arrangements to cure delinquent accounts.
* Educates customers on account terms and alternate payment programs and methods.
* Navigates a computerized data entry system or other relevant applications.
* Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Skills:
Start Date: October 22, 2018
Shifts are primarily 9 hours with a 1 hour unpaid lunch.
Monday through - Thursday - 2-11 p.m.
Friday - 8am - 5pm
Saturday - 9am 6pm
Sunday - Closed
Organizational: This position reports to a Front Line Manager on the Collections team.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
* Typically 1-3 years related business experience including Customer Service or Collections.
* Strong oral and written communication skills; persuasive and professional communication skills.
* Strong customer service skills required
* High School Diploma/GED required.
GreenSky is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
We strongly encourage Armed Forces Veterans to apply
Job Level: Mid Career (2+ years)
Level of Education: High School/GED
Date Updated: October 11, 2018
Years of Experience: Up to 2 Years
Starting Date: October 22, 2018