Provides quality customer service while acting as a single point of contact in the Service Desk to manage ticket, voice mail, and email queues. Distribute and work toward resolving and reporting Infrastructure, Server, PC and peripheral equipment problems. Conducts problem determination and resolution. Records problem symptoms status and resolution information in the Incident Management software tool.
- Monitor ticket, voice mail, and email queues to be worked directly or assigned to other analysts.
- Logs all customer problems and tracks the problems through to resolution.
- Ensures timely escalation of customer problems by assigning an appropriate resource, priority and resolution target.
- Provide follow up support to end-users.
- Analyze existing processes and procedures and identify potential improvements
- Documents processes, procedures and resolution information
- Responsible for prompt, accurate status and feedback on problems to customers and management.
- Perform tasks assigned by management or engineers in a timely fashion.
- Provides day to day support. Diagnoses causes of problems being encountered, and determines/ suggests needed corrective actions
- Standardize and document all new processes and procedures
- Communicates with the manager on all ongoing activities
- Maintains customer relationships.
- Must be able to work a varied shift schedule
- Staff the Command Center phone line to support user calls and issues resolution
- Must be able to multi-task, have outstanding analytical abilities, and work in a fast paced environment
- Be highly motivated
Technical Skills Required:
- HS Diploma
- Associates Degree in IT preferred
- 2 Years of related telephone customer service experience
- Basic understanding of Windows Server 10 Technologies
- Basic understanding of Cisco Router, Switches, and Firewalls
- Basic understanding networks and servers and their components
- Basic understanding of PC hardware and connectivity components
- Basic understanding of Windows XP, Vista, and 7
- Basic understanding of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- Basic understanding MS Active Directory
- Basic understanding of System Management Server
- Basic understanding of Citrix and Xen Servers
- Imaging knowledge
- Virus and Malware tools
- Basic understanding of LAN/WAN networking
- Basic understanding of remote access
- Basic understanding of WEB technologies and components
- Basic TCP/IP knowledge
- Basic VPN knowledge
- Basic Wireless knowledge
Soft Skills Required:
- Team Player
- People Person likes people, able to work in an open environment
- Excellent phone skills, good listener
- Experience communicating with senior and executive level managers
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Procedure oriented
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including overtime and work day change
- Problem Solving: Adept at identifying system, end user, and equipment problems, diagnosing their cause and extent, and generating and implementing needed solutions.
- Organizational/Time Management: Able to effectively prioritize, juggle and manage numerous concurrent projects/problems.
- Interpersonal: Able to establish and maintain effective business relationships with users, internal colleagues and external contacts.
- COMPTIA Network+
- COMPTIA Security +
- COMPTIA A+
- Third Shift Weekends with possibility of shift changes or rotations as needed.
- Must have ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends & holidays, as shifts may be subject to change to support a 24 x 7 operation.
- 5-10% Travel
- Including both day travel and possible overnight
- Fast paced office Environment
- Customer Interaction
- Office Location is Wilmington, DE
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
EMPLOYMENT NOTICE: Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with our client (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status.
We offer a competitive salary along with full comprehensive benefits. We are looking for individuals with a team player attitude, strong drive for career growth and a passion for excellence in client support, delivery and satisfaction. MTM Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.