Datanomics, a full service provider of computer consulting services since 1982, is currently seeking for our client has a need for Project Manager, who has extensive Pharma Commercial IT experience. This is a long-term consulting assignment (initial contract is 6 months, with extensions and/or RTH possible). The position is located in Princeton, NJ. Local candidates only (remote work is not an option). Compensation is DOE.
To be considered, you must have extensive Pharma Commercial experience.
Critical skills include:
- Must have Digital Project Management experience associated with Pharma Commercial IT organizations - i.e., working w/ brand managers, IT teams, and senior management.
- Agile Product Management and/or Agile Project Management experience.
- Demonstrated experience working directly with “the business” to understand requirements, work with IT to define project, and manage the implementation.
- Strong PM experience managing multiple software development/configuration projects simultaneously (this is not an infrastructure PM).
- Ability to work autonomously – work with project sponsors to agree project schedule, and then execute.
- Experience working with enterprise PMO, support all processes and reporting requirements.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree.
After you send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, feel free to call us at 908-707-8200 Extension 2183.
Datanomics is an equal opportunity employer.