Network Administrator Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Evaluate communication hardware and software, as well as troubleshoot Local Area Networks/Base Area Networks/Wide Area Networks (LAN/BAN/WAN), and other network related problems.
- Administer LAN/BAN/WANs.
- Schedule conversions and cutovers.
- Coordinate with all responsible users and sites.
- Specialized experience in the performance and configuration of networks as well as the integration and testing of complex large-scale computer integrated networks.
- Must possess an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) network support certification such as a Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA).
- 4 years of experience in information systems
- CompTIA Security+ (must be CE version)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Routing and Switching (CCNA Routing and Switching) OR ability to obtain one within the first 6 months of employmen
- Candidates must be US citizens able to obtain and/or maintain a Department of Defense Secret security clearance as a condition of employment
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com