Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment ? Our Human Capital practice is on the forefront of helping to solve the government's most complex challenges - from the organizational shifts that result from rapidly evolving missions, to declining job satisfaction, duplication of HR services across agencies, and continuously rising costs of HR systems. If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to work with Government & Public Services clients, consider a career in Deloitte's GPS Human Capital practice. Work you'll do
As a Project Delivery professional in the Human Capital group you will:
- Support the business area that provides enabling services to the entire division, including but not limited to the areas of communication, strategy, training, event planning, human resource, manpower, executive reporting, process improvement, and more.
- Work from the Falls Church, VA location and have opportunities for daily client interactions, including presenting deliverables, recommendations, and opportunities for improvement. This is an amazing opportunity to grow and gain valuable face-to-face client experience.
- Support Implementation and Operations Management best practices while taking ownership of tasks and/or project workstreams and guiding more junior professionals
- Support and/or lead workstreams on engagements related but not limited to HR Service Delivery, Learning & Development, Communications, Change Management, and Compensation and Reward programs
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping GPS initiatives today. Deloitte's GPS practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the GPS practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace. Qualifications
- Typically has 5 or more years of consulting and/or industry experience
- Ability to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
How you'll grow
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to manage small engagements or work streams and multiple team members with confidence
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgement
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can helpthem to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.