Please note that this is a 6 months+ contract position.
Must have experience insurance company experience, health benefits experience, claim experience, medical, dental, vision experience and able to work with external business partners.
• Monitor daily, weekly and monthly benefit administration processes of the Company’s outsourced benefits administration
• Research and review any potential service delivery issues or concerns with internal and external business partners
• Partner with the internal and external business partners responsible for benefits programs and services to ensure that associated processes are managed and delivered according to the Plan’s/programs requirements and contract terms
• Complete audits of data for benefits plans to ensure data accuracy
• Support external and internal audit activity, including but not limited to SOX, Security and Privacy assessments in accordance with Company internal audit and organizational methodology
• Assist in the development, review and update of benefits program documentation. (e.g., Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions, Checklists, Process Flows, etc.), to ensure complete, accurate, and up-to-date depiction of processes.
• Work with the internal and external business partners to identify and address areas for improved efficiencies and implement corrective actions as agreed to with Management.
• Identify, develop and advise Management of recommendations to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the North America Compliance & Analytics processes, policies and procedures.
• Assist in the review of metrics to drive performance, identify trends, and propose process improvements. Escalate issues and recommended resolutions to Management as appropriate.
• Assist with projects within compensation compliance for NA
• Other projects and duties as assigned by management.
• Bachelor's degree is required
• 4-6 years of relevant experience in Compensation, Benefits or compliance
• Experience with interface administration or management preferred
• Candidate must have a strong sense of urgency, attention to detail, exceptional team work and collaboration skills
• Proven experience working in a complex, matrixed environment is preferred.
• Experience managing roll out of a large scale complex regional project will be an added advantage.
• Experience with third party outsourced administrators used in the service delivery of benefits, leaves and compensation
For consideration, please reference job number 2754
San Francisco, CAContact