Please note that this is a full time, permanent position.
Compensation programs are effectively administered. Ensures consistent, internally equitable, and market competitive pay. Compensation procedures are documented and consistently followed. Employee questions and manager requests are promptly responded with high quality work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
BASE PAY: Analyze and evaluate new positions and re-evaluate of existing position when business changes and in accordance with regulatory and internal requirements. Partner with Staffing to provide compensation information for all posted positions. Conducting salary surveys (Mercer, Equilar) and participating in them in a timely, valid and reliable manner.
BONUS PLAN: Work with Finance to review/process quarterly bonus/profit sharing payouts timely and accurately in compliance with the company incentive plans. Provide analysis/research on bonus payouts and related reconciliations. Drive to continuously improve the efficiency of the bonus payout process.
STOCK PLAN: Administer delivery of monthly and annual performance based stock grants, including spreadsheet development, full-data and approval management, and work with outside stock admistrator to make sure they are processed timely and accurately in Equity Edge. Run and reconcile month-end/quarter-end stock reports for accuracy.
ANNUAL COMPENSATION REVIEW: Provide data and supporting analysis budget, guidelines, worksheets, letters, and communication materials. Design and develop manager worksheet tool to deliver annual merit, bonus, stock grants in compliance with compensation guidelines. Partner with management and HR partners to ensure completion of focal worksheets within the targeted deadline and approvals are documented for SOX audit requirements.
OTHER SPECIAL PROJECTS as needed
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• knowledgeable in compensation market analysis, plan design and administration
• Strong analytical skill and attention to detail. Ability to work independently on numerous activities and prioritize them properly while meeting deadlines.
• Excellent organizational, process and program management skills
• Demonstrated skill using Radford, Mercer and other surveys
• Advanced proficiency with Excel, Power Point and Word. Deep interest in analyzing data and the ability to see beyond the numbers to drive sound decision-making. Expertise in Microsoft Excel (familiarity with statistical packages and/or SQL a plus).
• Expert level of modeling with large and complex data sets using Excel.
• Experience in using HR Systems such as ADP Workforce Now
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Typically requires a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Human Resources
Work Experience: 5+ years of a compensation analytical role, including demonstrated use of or development of compensation best practices. Compensation experience in manufacturing industry desired.
For consideration, please include job # 301
San Francisco, CAContact