This is a Family Owned Company. With 4500 employees. Culture is the most important quality that this company is looking for. This company loves innovative individuals and really allows people to be themselves.
Key Personal Attributes Include:
- 5 Years of Compensation Manage
- Full understanding of Compensation Processes and Models
- Comprehension of Statistical & Financial Metrics
- Capability of mapping scalable programs and solutions
- Has to be Proficient in all facets of Microsoft Office (Excel & Power Point Preferred)
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables Include:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence and build relationships across functions at all levels of the organization
- Strategic orientation with the ability to take initiative and serve as a resource for the enterprise
- Ability to collaborate and partner with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong results orientation
- International Experience (Bonus)
Compensation and Benefits:
- Continuing the enhancement of our compensation program, including modeling, and developing communication materials and training as necessary
- Ensuring the use of appropriate compensation metrics, reports, and tools to inform compensation program decisions including forecasting, reporting, and/or analyses for compensation business outcomes
- Identifying when refreshed compensation benchmarking and market research is required; evaluating and performing analyses on pay market, salary structures, and pay mixes.
- Producing ad hoc analyses
- Participating in the development and execution of compensation programs such as annual reviews and promotions
- Leading the development of best practices and Participating in the development and execution of compensation programs processes.
- Competitive annual salary (to be determined based on experience and other factors)
- Benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, Employee Assistance Program, vacation, sick time, life insurance, + more); pension plan, 401k match up to 3%
- Drug-Free Workplace
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.