Make Your Mark. Shape Your Future.
It takes great people to achieve greatness. People with a sense of purpose and integrity. People with a relentless pursuit of excellence. People who care about making things better For Those Who Make The World™. Sound like you? Join our top-notch team of 53,000+ professionals in 60 countries who are making their mark on some of the world's most beloved brands, including DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, STANLEY, BLACK+DECKER, IRWIN, LENOX and more.WHAT IS SLP?
The Stanley Black and Decker Leadership Program (SLP) is a comprehensive competency-based program designed to develop & accelerate the future generation of Stanley Black & Decker leaders. This is amulti-yearprogram offeringhigh-potential,early-careerassociates the opportunity to complement qualitywork experienceswithexposure to challenging learning and developmentexperiences.PROGRAM OFFERINGS
As a Solution Strategy focused member of the program, you will participate in a cross functional learning curriculum, developed to strengthen your skills and ensure you have the tools to become a results-driven leader. Your role will offer assignments that allow you to become familiar with how we do business and contribute to the success of the organization. The program offers invaluable experiences for early career associates seeking challenging developmental opportunities to jump-start their careers.What You'll Do
Reporting to the Director of Solution Strategy, the Competitive Landscape Business Analyst SLP will provide deep and timely insight on the competition for our Healthcare solutions. This critical role requires an ambitious, deliberate, and detail-oriented thinker to create and manage up to date, accurate and precise information on each of the competitors for our products and our portfolio.
Who You Are
- Create dossiers on every competitor
- Dossiers will include features, pricing, strengths, weaknesses, partnerships, and perceived strategic direction.
- Create win/loss analysis record, helping organization uncover patterns and strategies to grow the win rate.
- Build and maintain dashboards and data analysis projects utilizing Salesforce/CRM Experience.
- Data Analysis utilizing Excel, Access, SQL, Tableau, etc.
- Utilize tools such as Market and Markets to build and maintain Corporate intelligence
- Help Product Management prioritize and strategize, to achieve a successful outflanking strategy on key competitors.
- Capture market analyst opinions of STANLEY Health and competitors.
- Conduct primary and secondary research competition.
- Conduct post-mortems on deals won and lost to capture competitive differentiators and shortcomings.
- Present regularly to the Product and Strategy Leadership team.
- Create 'at a glance' summaries to help sales and marketing better position against competitors and appropriately position STANLEY offerings.
- Develop expertise in positioning STANLEY offerings, vis a vis the competitive landscape.
You always strive to do a good job...but wouldn't it be great if you could do your job and do a world of good? You care about quality - at every level. You love to learn and grow and be acknowledged for your valuable contributions. You're not intimidated by innovation. In fact, you embrace it. You also have: Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- Must have a 3.0 GPA upon graduation.
- 1+ years of work experience in up-stream marketing/business intelligence role.
- Must have demonstrated leadership experience.
- Must have a passion for excellence and leadership.
- Executes with the highest degree of integrity and accountability.
- Must be willing to change/rotate assignments within Program.
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the business beginning with the shop floor and ending with senior management.
- Self-motivated individual who strives for excellence and continuous improvement using analytical problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must be able to travel up to 25%, domestic and international travel.
- Must have a "can-do" attitude - the desire to go above and beyond in all you do!
- Ability to "connect the dots," uncovering insights from incomplete information.
- Interest in growing into a product management or product strategy role.