At Northrop Grumman Space Systems, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history. Responsibilities:
- The selected Competitive Analysis/Competitive Intelligence candidate is responsible for market segment strategic analysis and competitive analysis.
- Primary focus the U.S. Government Space market, competitors, and customer needs.
- Provide customer analysis, market and technology trends, and maintaining awareness of emergent opportunities.
- Provide regular Space market updates and insights for leadership, and develop strategic scenarios and recommendations for go-to-market actions.
- Generate and supply analytical content and findings in various presentation formats, drive discussions with executive-level leadership, and lead the operation of analytical outputs.
- Continuously monitor and assess competitor posture and actions as well as 'what-if' analyses intended to inform leadership of potential changes in the market and competitor strategies.
- Directly support Capture Managers by leading Black Hat competitor analyses and developing strategies for pursuits.
- Lead Blue Team activities to assess internal strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Support Pursue discussions with Capture Manager to determine feasibility of win based on RFP requirements.
- Work with Capture Managers and analyze Government RFPs to determine where shaping opportunities exist.
- Identify, source, analyze data and information from disparate resources and identify trends, draw conclusions, and determine connections to inform key business decisions.
- BS degree in Business, Finance or related field desired; in lieu of a degree 7 years of relevant professional experience will be considered.
- Minimum of three years of U.S. Government Competitive Analysis/Competitive Intelligence experience, preferable with National Security Space and/or NASA.
- Experience with the Federal Procurement Data System, USASpending.org, GovWin, FBO, and other Government or third-party resources.
- Experience with proposal development.
- Experience presenting findings to executive audience.
- Applicants selected for employment will be subject to a federal background investigation and may need to meet additional eligibility requirements for access to classified information or materials.
- U.S. Citizenship.
- Ability to obtain Top Secret level clearance.
- Masters degree.
- Former/Current Northrop Grumman systems and/or procedures experience.
- Space/Aerospace experience.
- Must possess strong written and oral communication skills, including excellent presentation skills.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.