Title: Computer Aided Drafter/Designer
Location: Portland, OR
Job #: WD595312518
Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd party candidates.
IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company headquartered in Portland, OR with GEO based teams in Seattle, WA / Austin & Dallas, TX / Southeast US / California. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, and Docker.
So many reasons, one being IGNW being voted Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2020 across the U.S. and eight other countries. See the details here https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/glassdoor-best-places-to-work-2020 . IGNW also earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out! https://www.bestofstaffing.com/agency/ignw/
We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more
Take a look and see if this is a match.... or any other jobs posted! Project Scope:
Our client is looking for a Computer Aided Drafter/Designer with the following skills and experience: Responsibilities:
- Utilizes industry knowledge, engineering practices, mathematics, materials knowledge, etc. to complete product designs
- Communicate with engineering, quality assurance, and manufacturing regarding new and revised drawings
- Maintains notes, design calculations and other documentation (BOMs, list of design parameters, and requirements) for future reference
- Complete additional tasks related to product data management (PDM)
- Work independently based on instructions, directions, or requests received from engineers
- Assist engineering and project management staff with day to day project tasks such as contacting vendors, researching product specifications, or other support functions
- Adhere to practices, policies, and procedures for document revision control
- Stay up-to-date on industry and company standards
- Proficient in SolidWorks CAD software (modeling and drawings)
- Familiarity with Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Knowledgeable of ASME drafting practices and procedures
- Excellent communications skills: interpersonal, listening, oral, and written
- Skilled in PC usage and associated software including Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of ASME drawing standards.
- Working or expert knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing GD&T
- Experience with ASME standards for Model Based Definition (MBD)
- Experience with CATIA Design software
- Experience with a Product Data Management (PDM) software
- Familiarity with CAM software and equipment.
Please note: Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
Please send in your resume today and be sure to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters:
Check out our reviews here: glassdoor.com
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs