Longeviti LLC is searching for a Computer Forensic and Intrusion Analyst (Senior) 492. Longeviti is a government contractor specializing in providing professional support services in fields of information technology, program management, agency administration, intelligence analysis, language translation, culture immersion, and serving as opposing forces/role players. We are a certified 8(a) and small disadvantaged business that excels in the market having earned our status as an ISO 9001 certified provider of services and are rated as CMMI Level 3 in both Development and Services. Quality and continuous improvement are basic tenets of the organization and giving our staff the tools to make it happen are a trademark. Customer satisfaction is paramount.
Longeviti seeks a Computer Forensic and Intrusion Analyst (Senior) to provide mission support to the Department of Defense Cyber Crime Center (DC3). The selected candidate will serve Program Analyst/Cyber Threat Analyst at the Department of Defense Cyber Crime Center utilize using their experience, knowledge, and analytical skills to support the Department of Defense (Research and Engineering) (OSD(R&E)) Joint Acquisition Protection and Exploitation Cell (JAPEC) effort.
- Must have an active TS/SCI security clearance. Only candidates with a current TS/SCI clearance will be considered.
- Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a United States Citizen.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in Identifying critical acquisition programs and technologies requiring elevated protection
- Support the Implementation of advanced protection mechanisms within and across programs and technologies
- (U) Support assessment of vulnerabilities associated with known losses
- Perform analytical research in a team environment focused on cyber threat actors/activity, author, and review intelligence products by applying technical expertise, while also consulting and making recommendations for new solutions to cyber analytical issues as needed
- Expected to collaborate with analysts across all DC3 directorates, task force analysts and JAPEC stakeholders outside of DC3, various other Intelligence Community agencies, and other Defense Criminal Investigative Organizations (AFOSI, CID, DCIS) on a regular basis
- Integrate existing intelligence community (IC), law enforcement (LE), counterintelligence (CI) and acquisition community data, analysis, processes, and tools in order to develop courses of action that address consequences as well as support the prevention and mitigation of losses of unclassified controlled technical information (CTI)
- Rely heavily on experience serving in past intelligence analyst roles in DoD, Computer Network Operations, Law Enforcement/Counterintelligence, or Intelligence Community mission focused organizations
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Experienced in the following areas: network communication using TCP/IP protocols, basic system administration, basic understanding of malware (malware communication, installation, malware types), intermediate knowledge of computer network defense operations (proxy, firewall, IDS/IPS, router/switch) and open source information collection
- Experience with Domain Name Service records
- Experienced with Cyber Threat Intelligence principles to include indicators of compromise (IOC) types, indicator pivoting and indicator attribution strength
- Experience with intelligence analysis methods, develop hypothesis, prove/disprove relationships, always ask why, defend your analysis, and apply attribution to cyber threat activity
- Experience with confidence-based assessments for purposes of attribution based on their technical analysis of network traffic, multi-source data, malware and system forensic analysis
- Experienced presenting technical information and analysis to groups up to 50 persons on a quarterly basis and experience briefing smaller groups up to 10 persons on a weekly basis
- Experience writing documents up to 30 pages in length
- Formal training as an intelligence analyst in any discipline graduate of US Govt intelligence analysis course: CAC, IBC, Kent School, IC 101, Analysis 101, Army, Navy, Air Force, etc
- Experience applying Kill Chain analysis, Cyber Intelligence Preparation of the Environment (CIPE) modeling, or Diamond modeling of cyber threat activity
- Certifications (any): CISSP, CEH, Security+, SANS certification(s), Network+, CCNA
- Advanced NETFLOW and PCAP Analysis
- Advanced Data Visualization proficiency leveraging COTS/GOTS tools
- Technical Skills proficiency: Python language, encryption technologies/standards
- Intermediate malware analysis or digital computer forensics experience
- Any type of Cyber related Law Enforcement or Counterintelligence experience
- Existing Subject Matter Expert of Advanced Persistent Threat activity
- Experience using COTS/Open Source tools: Novetta Cyber Analytics, Mitre ChopShop and/or ARL DSHELL
- Analyst experience in Federal Cyber Center, NSA, or Corporate CIRT
- Candidate must be able to identify analytic bias
Alliant LCAT Description:
- Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments. Plans and leads major technology assignments. Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success. Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments. May supervise others.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 5 years of professional experience; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree.
Longeviti, LLC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. US Citizenship is required for most positions.
Longeviti, LLC offers a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. This package includes medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurances, and a 401(k)-retirement plan.