We have the following position with Govt in DC. Please see submit your resume if you are interested and have matching skills set. This is very long term project in DC. Please provide your hourly rates, visa status and location details. Thanks
Location: Washington, DC
Duration: 3 to 5 years
Visa: No corp to corp - Only H1 transfer, EAD/==== (1099 or w2 candidates only)
Computer Incident Response Analyst / Engineer (CIRT, SOC, Malware)
The SOC’s JASIRC team has a need for someone with the following skills:
· Exceptional analytical skills within the context of network log file analysis. Individual is able to identify several discrete facts from log files and reach a plausible conclusion.
· Ability to manipulate and summarize log files using self-developed scripts and tools. Extensive experience using grep, sed, awk, python, Perl, or Java.
· In depth understanding of the workings of TCP and multiple application protocols including but not limited to HTTP, SSL, DNS, and FTP.
· Previous experience analyzing network IPS sensors.
· Previous experience working in a CIRT preferred but not required.
Bachelors Degree with 8 years of relevant experience or Masters Degree with 5 years is required.