We are seeking an experienced Computer Network Defense (CND) Migration Engineer
for a Department of Defense Project located in Springfield, VA
. This DoD program secures and protects its information networks by deploying Joint Regional Security Stacks (JRSS) which are a suite of equipment that performs firewall functions, intrusion detection and prevention, enterprise management, Virtual Routing and Forwarding (VRF), and provides a host of network security capabilities.
As a CND Mitigation Engineer you will work with the development team to understand current and future solutions for customers migrating to one of the world's largest security gateways.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must have an active Secret Clearance
- Work closely with migration project managers and act as a liaison to the customer
- Communicate technical details related to the program network defense tool suite to the customer
- Perform high-level gap analysis regarding the customer's current solution and the existing tools
- Work side by side with the development team to understand the current and future solutions in order to better meet the requirements of customers migrating to program
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Familiarity with Cyber Network Defense Operations
- Experience with one or more of the following CND tools: ArcSight, Niksun, Tipping Point, SourceFire, Lancope
- Familiarity with the JRSS architecture
- The ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects
- DoD 8570 Level IAT2 Certification is required
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must have an active Secret Clearance
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You - We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field. Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/2XEhbNi . The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. #Di