*Please Note: Relocation Assistance will not be provided - We have on-going internship opportunitiesavailable.
Are you interested in the fast-paced and exciting world of software development? Want to build your resume and gain real world experience with a reputable software development company? Oklahoma Interactive (OI), a subsidiary of NIC Inc., is the premier provider of government websites, online services, and secure payment processing solutions in the state of Oklahoma. Boasting over 100 custom services and serving an active user base of over 1 million, we literally transform how citizens interact with their government through technology. Oklahoma Interactive is seeking some talented and lucky individuals to join our team through an internship program.Requirements:
- Recent graduate or current student working towards a degree in one of the following discipline
- Computer Science, Software Development/Engineering, Front-End Design or related technical field: Preferably with a focus and/or skills in web application development using primarily Java, PHP, and SQL
- Highly motivated and creative.
- Great time management and organizational skills.
- Willingness to take advice and learn.
- Flexible schedule offered around course work.
- Expected to work 20 hours a week at a compensation of $10/hour.
- Casual office environment.
- Convenient metro location (N.W 63rd and Broadway Extension).
- All the benefits of working for a large company, without that large company “feel”.
- Multidisciplinary environment: gain valuable experience in all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Become an integral part of our SCRUM teams and gain valuable team-based experience.
- Upon successful completion of the internship: letters of recommendation, references, and a possible full-time employment offer!