Description Job Description:
Ranked first in Government IT and systems integration, Leidos brings decades of experience leading large-scale mission-critical network IT programs. We're looking for visionaries and enablers to help us deliver game changing results.
Leidos is seeking qualified candidates in a proposal effort to join our Engineering and Technical Support team, who will manage enterprise operations and deliver IT architecture modernization in support of the Department of the Navy. If awarded to Leidos, positions would be available in the Washington, DC Metro area and other locations across the US and abroad.
We offer competitive compensation, retirement and paid leave packages, health and wellness programs, career development trainings and certifications, income protection, employee stock purchase plans, and family benefits.
We are looking for top talented individuals with expertise and experience in:Computer SupportPrimary Responsibilities
- Provide various Computer Support services that may include:
- Operate, maintain, and otherwise sustain the computers, peripherals, networks, telecommunications circuits, and other IT assets that enable the accomplishment of the ONI mission and the missions of ONI's Suitland-based subordinate and supported commands.
- Safeguard all sustained computers, peripherals, networks, telecommunications circuits, and other IT assets against the full array of both internal and external threats to their security.
- Provide Enterprise infrastructure support to include all activities necessary to operate and manage enterprise operations assets, which includes, but is not limited to, desktop computers, monitors, KVM switches, DoDIIS Voice of Internet Protocol (DVOIP) phones, and printers, and provide customer service to enterprise operations users.
- Support management of the Enterprise Operations resources at ONI, including monitoring systems and performing initial troubleshooting, performing backups, managing media and supporting changes to configuration management.
- Apply and maintain storage solutions and troubleshoot any storage related issues.
- Utilize Remedy as an enterprise, web-based ticketing system for Business Service Management events including service desk, service request, incident management, problem management, service level management, compliance, and scheduling.
- Top Secret/SCI security clearance required.
- High School diploma or equivalent and 3 or more years hardware maintenance and repair in a Windows, Linux and UNIX based infrastructure.
- 2 or more years' experience with the Remedy Action Request System or equivalent.
- Excellent customer service, problem solving, and oral and written communications skills.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Familiar with tools such as System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM).
- Knowledgeable with video projector and Video Teleconferencing (VTC) technology.
- Certifications required; at least one of the following: A+ Certified; Network+, Security+, BICSI ITS Installer 2 (Fiber Optic) within one year, CISSP, CASP.
ETSExternal Referral Bonus:
IneligibleExternal Referral Bonus $:Potential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the timeScheduled Weekly Hours:
Systems AdministrationPay Range: