DataSync founders have a cumulative experience of over 3 decades in the IT industry, right from managing turnkey projects to delivering custom solutions. We also partner with some of the large consulting firms to provide contract resources to help deliver on their critical projects in a timely and cost effective manner. Our proven software development methodology includes a focus on key business drivers, an emphasis on analysis, and reusable design elements. DataSync domain knowledge, technical expertise and creative minds offer adaptive solutions that evolve with the changing requirements of global business.
We have multiple openings for Computer Systems Analyst/Programmer Analyst/Data Analyst across the US with major Fortune 500 Companies. These are primarily long term Consulting Engagements.
• 3+ years’ experience as Computer Systems Analyst, Data Analyst, or a related field required.
• Strong working experience in requirements gathering, data analysis.
• Analyze data gathered and develop solutions or alternative method for operations management and aid with business strategy implementation.
• Use data modeling techniques to design a computer system which gives the opportunity to look at the processes and data flows before any programs have been written.
• Experience in supporting the design and specification of data presentation and knowledge of reporting.
• Experience in analyzing data models, data structures.
• Medium level proficiency in writing SQL queries required.
• Experience in developing use cases or writing functional specification documents required.
• Ability to transform a business need into a visual representation.
• Assess the risks of alternate solutions proposed to business and appraise project lead for effective systems analysis.
• Ability to communicate effectively and work collaboratively with cross- functional teams (Business and IT)
• Must be able to work independently and within a team and handle sensitive data professionally
• Strong knowledge of software development life cycle.
• Experience working in Agile methodology is preferred.
• Basic knowledge of HTML coding or any other coding language is nice to have.
• Knowledge of Healthcare or Insurance IT industry background is preferred.
• Bachelors Degree in business, public administration, business management, management systems, computer science, logistics or a closely related field
• MS SQL Server or Oracle
• SQL development
• HTML or any other basic scripting language
• Defect management tools like ALM, Quality Center or other
• MS Office
Sterling, VA, 20164