CompQsoft is seeking a PC Maintenance Technician to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position is located in Huntsville, AL for Army.
• Active Secret Clearance
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field with 5+ years' experience as a Computer Technician / Desktop Support Specialist or related OR Associate's Degree in Computer Science or related field with 7+ years' experience as a Computer Technician / Desktop Support Specialist or related
• Current CompTIA Security + certification
• Strong understanding of Microsoft operating systems
• Ability to read and understand technical manuals
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize project effectively
• 2 years' experience managing to and meeting delivery deadlines in a government contracting environment
• 2 years' experience with multimedia design (PowerPoint, Visio)
Recruiter Name: Kumar
For more open requirements, please visit http://www.compqsoft.com/current-openings.html
CompQsoft Inc. Established in 1997, headquarters in Houston, TX and office in Leesburg, VA. CompQsoft offers a range of comprehensive Cyber Security, Infrastructure, Cloud solutions, ERP implementation, Business Intelligence, Application development, Ecommerce applications and Management consulting services. CompQsoft is Certified CMMI Level 3 practitioner for Development and Services, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 & ISO 20000-1:2011 Certified. CompQsoft is a fast-growing company with a strategy and methodology that is strongly focused on the success of our clients, predominantly the Federal government.
CompQsoft is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/D/V