Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A systems' professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Release Train Engineer you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Work you'll do
Charles River is OMS platform, owned by State Street. Deloitte partners with them to configure and develop interfaces with clients' systems The team
Core Industry Solutions
Our Core Industry Solutions practice encompasses industry vertical, sector specific solutions that leverage distinct technologies to drive operational change and automate the core of the business. Examples of the type of work we deliver to our clients includes Digital CARE (Epic), Insurance CST (Guidewire), and Digital Banking Solutions (nCino).
The team brings experience from across Deloitte to leverage common approaches, best practices, and strategic investments to scale these solutions by industry strategy. Professionals will focus on key client issues that are at the core of the business by integrating our industry expertise with deep technical and operational transformation capabilities. Qualifications Required
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or 3-5 yrs. of equivalent experience
- Developer with experience in designing custom interfaces for trading, messaging, allocation, FIX, compliance using CRD API , SQL, Powershell/windows batch scripting and Java/C#.
- Requirements analysis / Design solution
- Working in offshore / onshore model
- Business knowledge in financial domains related Investment Management
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Performance tuning of interfaces for trading, compliance, FIX etc.
- Experience in ETL tool, Kettle
- Experience in SDLC, Agile, Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery, and change management