CNSI a CMMI Maturity Level 3 company has established strong domain expertise in prominent industries, including Health, Defense and National Security, Government IT, Homeland Security and Transportation. We employ a world-class team of professionals all of whom have experience with large scale mission-critical IT implementations. CNSI is headquartered in Rockville, Maryland and we are on site in over 10 cities worldwide.
* Develop and maintain automated build and deployment scripts for release management across all environments.
* Design, develop and implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment processes using DevOps tools like Jenkins, Ant/Maven, Git/SVN, Nexus/Jfrog Artifactory and SonarQube/Fortify.
* Build and deploy J2EE applications and database packages into multiple environments.
* Responsible for administration of JIRA and integration with other tools or plugins.
* Administrate application servers like IBM WebSphere Application Server, Oracle WebLogic, Apache Tomcat and JBOSS.
* Automate infrastructure provisioning using Configuration Management tools like Ansible, Chef or Puppet.
* Develop and maintain scripts using languages like Python, Shell, PERL, Ruby, YAML, Groovy and Jython.
* Lead proof-of-concepts to test migration of traditional apps to Docker containers and leverage Docker Enterprise platform.
* Develop and maintain Configuration Management, hardware and software version control processes, policies and procedures in accordance with CMMI ML3 guidelines and ensure team adherence on hardware and software development projects by meeting SDLC requirements.
* Ensure the proper baseline identification of configuration items, perform periodic audits, and provide verification of version release configuration items.
* Track all problems and changes in product documents and reports changes and current configuration.
* Apply process improvement and engineering principles and best practices to organizational and program level processes to ensure smooth build transitions through multiple development environments
* Recommend new and emerging techniques, tools, and best practices to support implementation and adoption of shared services.
* Minimum of 3+ years of experience in DevOps.
* Proficiency in RDBMS (Experience with Oracle DBMS is strongly preferred) and SQL command line tools.
* Strong practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment.
* Strong experience in working with revision control source code repositories GIT and SVN.
* Strong scripting experience preferably Python, Shell, PERL, Ruby, YAML, Groovy and Jython.
* Hands on development experience using Java.
* Experience using CM tools in an enterprise environment including CICD (Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment) and define scalable CI/CD pipelines.
* Strong experience in administrating JIRA.
* Extensive experience in working with Jenkins.
* Experience with Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible in production environments.
* Experience with quality assessment tools like Fortify/SonarQube.
* Experience working with Artifactory tools like Jrog or Nexus.
* Full life-cycle experience (requirements through operations and maintenance) in a cloud-based environment (federal cloud experience is a plus).
* Experience working with Docker for containerization.
* Hands on experience developing and improving Configuration Management standards, practices and procedures.
* Strong problem-solving skills with decision making ability and a capacity for strategic and associative thinking.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Bachelor's degree or higher in technology-related field.
* Working knowledge of application servers like IBM WebSphere Application Server, Oracle WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS and Apache/IBM HTTP Server
* Familiarity with any monitoring tools like Nagios, New Relic or Elasticsearch and Kibana.
* Experience with testing automation tools like Selenium.
* Experience with HIPAA regulations and addressing privacy and security issues in healthcare.
* ITIL certification is a plus.
CNSI is focused on hiring and retaining the best and the brightest. For that, we offer employees a rewarding career path and benefits that exceed the industry norm. In addition to a solid compensation package, CNSI provides employees a range of benefit programs designed to support you and your family. Below are just a few of our programs.
* Annual and Other Paid Leave
* Medical/Dental Insurance
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Plan
* Disability Insurance (Short & Long Term)
* Life Insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
* Employee Assistance Program
* College Savings Plan
* Tuition & Training Assistance
* Paid Holidays
* Employee Referral Program & More!
CNSI maintains a policy supporting equal employment opportunity. Employment decisions at CNSI are made without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic status, family responsibilities, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable Federal, state, or local law. We are proud of our diversity and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
2277 Research Blvd Rockville, MD, 20850Contact