From test equipment to IT products, professional services and OEM/embedded computing, Continental Resources, Inc. (ConRes) provides high technology solutions and support to business, government and academia. Combining 50+ years of high tech know-how and financial stability, ConRes is a low-risk option for organizations seeking to strengthen the ROI on their technology investments.
We currently have a need for a Configuration Test Technician for our Nashua, NH office.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Check packing list paperwork and verify order is complete and that no options are missing
* Verify all serial numbers on the assets selected for each sales order
* Obtain the options/accessories for sales orders through the use of SAP and viewing the configuration instructions
* Unpack equipment that is to be configured
* Install and test CD-ROM s, memory modules, Video cards, network cards etc.
* Install multiple computer operating system software including Microsoft Windows, Linux and VMware ESXI.
* Update BOIS if needed
* Load associated drivers for hardware/options being installed as per sales order (such as Network cards/Video cards/Raid controllers etc.)
* Experience working with PCI and PCI-e bus structures
* Able to load and troubleshoot multiple operating system software including Microsoft Windows, Linux and VMware ESXI.
* Configure multiple Raid controllers
* Set up network cards and hook up to an in-house server
* Able to use drive imaging software such as Paragon and GHOST to create custom OS images
* Must understand command line syntax in order to load images and maintain a Jump Server
* Configure Servers and Remote Server Raid cards using laptop via the serial management port
* Configure HBA Fiber Optics Controller boards
* Able to set up detailed customer specific configurations, including Host names and IP addressing
* Configure drive clusters
* Troubleshoot any problems via Tech Support
* Able to configure a variety of different manufactures Servers, Desktops and Laptops (HP ProLiant, DELL, IBM Blade servers, etc.)
Job Requirements or equivalent
High school diploma or equivalent
6-9 years industry related experience
A+ Certification, Certification for PC repair or equivalent competency