The Feature Architect will help implement, expand and maintain various connected vehicle feature enablers and connected services. This position will be a key member of the Architecture team, and will share architecture, design, and support responsibilities within the team. Responsibilities include but not limited to: • Understanding business strategy and defining systems architecture to support that strategy.
• Contributing to overall architecture and design, working closely with enterprise architects
• Working with Quality Assurance and developers to ensure software builds meet system, functional and performance requirements and adhere to corporate policies such as security and privacy
• Researching, analysing, and evaluating service delivery methods and techniques.
• Identifying and evaluating platforms and technologies to meet business needs
• Systems architecture, System design, implementation and ongoing administration,
• Translating business needs into Enterprise application requirements
• Developing artifacts such as Entity Relationship Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, User Stories, Use Cases, Swim Lanes.
• Partnering with Delivery lead to develop a delivery schedule and drive solution delivery according to plan.
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related area required.
• 5+ years of leadership responsibility in managing multiple, large, cross-functional teams or projects and influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders.
• Strong knowledge of requirements gathering techniques
• Experience in developing artifacts such as Entity Relation Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, User Stories, Use Cases, Swim Lanes, etc.
• Demonstrated leadership and initiative with the ability to collaborate with the global team to creatively solve complex problems
• Experienced with integrating complex multi-systems solutions and with Cloud, iOT platforms
• Experience with evaluating systems designs, API design and development practices
• Troubleshooting / Root cause analysis experience
• Ability to indirectly lead a cross-functional team towards a common solution
• Ability to work within an offshore application development supplier engagement model
• Self-starter with the ability to quickly learn complex business processes
• Strong multi-tasking capabilities in a cross-functional setting
• Excellent problem solving and communication skills both oral and written
• Ability to interact with business partners and service providers at multiple levels
• Ability to hold themselves and others accountable for resolving issues and maintaining project timelines
• Experience working in Connected Features Design or Development
• Exposure to AGILE, DEVOPS & ITIL concepts
• Experience in managing DFMEA's, vehicle CAN Bus and logging tools is a plus