Job Id: 80289
Title: Sr. .Net Developer
Location: 55 Farmington Avenue Hartford, Connecticut 06107
Duration: 12 Months
The individual who fills this position should have solid Software Development background with the skills and the abilities to foster and ensure cooperation and coordination among the various CJIS partners. The skills required for this position are:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Technology, 5-10 years minimum experience programming in a 3rd generation languages and knowledge of software design patterns
- Expert with .Net (C# preferred) and Design Patterns.
- NET developer. ASP.NET MVC, MVVM, Entity Framework, WPF, XAML and client/server development. SQL database design/implementation.
- Strong knowledge in object-oriented programming, data structures, models
- Filemaker knowledge a plus.
- Expert with SOA technologies (WCF preferred)
- Expert in XML
- Prior experience with LEXS/NIEM Standards is a must.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Service Bus architecture (Software AG, WebMethods) a plus
- Strong Attention to detail
- Able to work well in a team setting