Position: Desktop Field Technician
Location: Phoenix, AZ 85034
Duration: 06 Months+
Proposed Candidate has to be Local to Phoenix, AZ.
This is Onsite position at Sky Harbor International Airport.
Desktop Field Technician
About this position
Currently there is one (1) 1st shift vacancy working on the End device team in Technology. This position will be responsible for providing end-user hardware and software support, responding to helpdesk tickets, and resolving complex tasks. Additionally, this position will assist in the troubleshooting of audio/visual issues in conference room.
Responsibilities will include:
• Responding to helpdesk tickets in a large enterprise environment
• Installing and maintaining desktop computer and server hardware and software
• Supporting and troubleshooting peripheral equipment including specialty scanners, printers and plotters.
• Performing installation and patching of Windows operating systems.
• Mobile device support including working understanding of mobile device management tools.
• Preparing workstation and laptop images and deployment of devices
• Participate in afterhours/weekends on call rotation
• Experience providing technical support to end users in a fast-paced environment.
• One year of Active Directory experience.
• Experience with Remedy helpdesk software.
• Experience with the Microsoft SCCM,
• Experience providing technical support for Microsoft Windows and Office in a network environment.
• Experience with preventive maintenance and procedures of workstations and laptops
• Solid troubleshooting skills in desktop computer hardware and software.
• Experience with audio/visual equipment support.
• Experience creating and improving technical documentation; documenting the system specifications and design.
• Working irregular hours, second and/or third shifts, weekends, holidays, and evenings is required in order to support 24x7 operations.
• The successful candidate must pass a Federal background check.
• Only the highest qualified will candidates will be considered.
• Candidate must have excellent communication skills, as they will be providing first and second level support to internal and external personnel, including City and Airline staff.
• Candidate should be able to safely lift 50 pounds.
• Must possess and maintain a valid Arizona driver’s license with a clean record.
Thanks & Regards
BEACON SYSTEMS, INC.
Phone: (954) 228-3406