Assists with technical projects in all aspects including project planning, execution, timing, functionality, quality, and cost. Utilizes knowledge of project management to direct team members. Assists with ensuring project goals and requirements are met. Communicates with end-users to provide timely and accurate information and status updates.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, specifically in the use of Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Proficient at tracking project status and forecasting key site development milestones
- Experience managing vendors and subcontractors in all stages of project execution in multiple markets
- Experience with wireless project management including a technical understanding of wireless network materials, construction and implementation
- Experience with Client Site Development process from NTP to On-Air
- Experience with Siterra, Clearvision, and PeopleSoft preferred
- Experience with Samsung OEM equipment preferred
- Able to read and understand RF Design Sheets, construction drawings, closeout packages and building codes. Additionally, they will possess excellent time management and organizational skills.
Some field work will be required but this is primarily an office-based PM role.