Kforce has a client seeking a Construction Program Manager - Healthcare in Stanford, CA.
The ideal candidate will be reporting to the Director of Construction as the Owner's Representative/Point of Contact. This person plans and implements a comprehensive and effective PCRA, ICRA and Safety Program with ICC and EH&S to ensure a safe, healthy, and accident-free environment on PD&C construction projects. The individual coordinates with PD&C Project Managers to ensure compliance with all company policies procedures and regulations, relating to PCRA's, ICRA's and EH&S. They conduct and/or provide PCRA, ICRA and safety training as well as accident prevention awareness. The individual also verifies that all individuals are using required protective gear and following safety standards at all times; investigates accidents and recommends corrective actions.
* Participates in the following processes: contractor evaluation, statistics and reporting, orientation classes to GCs, sub-contractors and project managers
* Develops and maintains policies and procedures for the review of the construction safety program
* Provide algorithms and update for Method of Procedure (MOP) to assist with education and training for GCs, sub-contractors and project managers
* Provide appropriate safety and health, accident prevention, investigative training, OSHA 10 training and re-training for PD&C staff
* Perform daily site walks and participates in weekly OACs with the General Contractor to comment on ICRA, site safety and quality control issues
* Have authority to stop work if necessary to resolve matters that affect patient safety, quality and/or inhibit the logical progress of work
* Participate in preconstruction meetings with new and existing contractors, PM/CM and superintendent prior to the start of each new phase of the work to discuss issues that affect patient safety or quality
To be considered for this position, candidates must have experience in a similar role or they must possess significant knowledge, experience, and abilities to successfully perform the responsibilities listed. Relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.