Construction Project Manager Opportunity!
IF INTERESTED, please send resume to Dallas t
- Coordinate and manage vendors performing QC/QA Inspections, Final Punch and site acceptance walks.
- Ericsson equipment experience required.
- Travel required.
- General understanding of field operations, RF, and development is required.
- Candidate must have experience in wireless telecom construction. *
- Join QA walks
- Drive client standards with vendors
- Review and approval on close out packages
- Join scoping calls to provide quality design suggestions
- Document reoccurring Quality issues to train and correct behaviors across all vendors
- Partner with RF and FOPS on Quality issue/concerns to address \\
- Host conference calls to drive vendors to complete construction
- Reduce construction cycle times to 21days
- Problem solve and Escalate issues to reduce work in progress
- POC for all stakeholders from construction start to construction complete
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at