Client: State of Rhode Island - Information Technology Department
Req Number # 76710
Position: Oracle Primavera Unifier Implementation Specialist
Location: Providence, Rhode Island 02908
Duration: 12 Months
Experienced Consultant to lead and assist in implementing, supporting, and maintaining Oracle Primavera Unifier for the following:
- Assessment of the Oracle Unifier current state developed by RIDOT, make recommendations, assist in configuration as needed.
- Develop plans to add any additionally needed Oracle Unifier functionality
- Conduct a discovery and design to identify new Oracle Unifier functionality
- Leverage a proven implementation methodology covering the entire implementation life cycle
- Configure and revised Oracle Unifier BPs, add new Oracle Unifier BPs into one standardize system
- Provide an integration strategy for RIDOT financial and other systems needing to encage information to Unifier.
- Identity, design, configure and implement approximately 100 key Oracle Unifier reports and dashboards utilizing Oracle BI Publisher (BIP)
- Identity, design, configure and implement RESTful Web Services to Unifier and from external systems
- Assist RIDOT staff to test and oversee acceptance of Unifier PMIS.
- Provide training for RIDOT personnel on using PMIS (including on-line training manuals, train-the-trainer sessions for supervisors/super users and dedicated help line for questions/trouble shooting).
Summary of Scope of Requested Services
RIDOT is looking to refine and expand the present Oracle Unifier PMIS software solution with consulting services and ongoing support in the following format, with deliverables for each task:
- Planning and Assessment
- Discovery and Design
- Reports and Dashboards
- RESTful Web Services
- Joint System Testing
- Ongoing Support
Thanks & Regards
BEACON SYSTEMS, INC.
Phone: (954) 228-3406
Email: mithun AT beacongov DOT com