Kforce's client, a strategy and economics consulting firm delivering transformative ideas and solutions to global clients in consumer, technology- and science-driven industries in New York, New York (NY), Boston and San Francisco is seeking a Consultant - Management Consultant. Our teams include individuals who are bright, innovative, and analytical and who bring a diverse set of skills and life experiences to their work. They are one of the top management consulting firms in the world. The travel is minimum as you will working from your home office. They are hiring professionals in NY, SF and Boston office.
We combine the strategic insights of leading experts from Harvard, Stanford, MIT, Wharton and other top universities with the industry expertise of our professionals. We are looking for great candidates who want to advance their careers and business skills while learning to build companies.
Our consultants drive client engagements by defining workflows, drawing conclusions from complex data sets, delivering presentations and managing relationships. They are a crucial part of our future growth, developing our culture, hiring and mentoring employees and participating in new business development. Our entrepreneurial culture offers Consultants opportunities for rapid development and promotion.
What will you learn at this firm:
* You will develop an Entrepreneurial Mindset: You will take on challenges before you have the resources to complete them, and you will learn to marshal the resources necessary to succeed; This skill will differentiate you in every endeavor - you will know how to start from scratch and get things done
* You will embrace your Passion for Technology: You will solve hard challenges for leading-edge science and technology companies, including digital transformation, virtual reality, AI/ML, mobile applications, Internet of Things, cloud computing, online advertising and others
* Must have an MBA with 0-4 years of post-MBA experience to qualify for this role
* You are a self-starter who is comfortable dealing with ambiguity and flat hierarchies; You are not afraid to take on new challenges and responsibilities
* Passion for Science and Technology: Though you may not have a technical degree, you understand and have a strong interest in science and technology driven industries
Please submit your application to learn more about this unique opportunity.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.