Infosys is seeking a techno-functional LoanIQ Business Analyst in Charlotte, NC
As a Consultant, you will be a key player in the consulting team that helps discover and define the problem statement, evaluates the solution options and makes recommendations. You will create detailed design, architecture and process artifacts and implement the deployment plan. You will also support knowledge transfer with the objective of providing value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape. Location for this position is Charlotte, NC. This position may require travel and/or relocation.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this timeDesired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
- At least 4 years of experience In Loan IQ product capabilities.
- At least 4 years of experience with Finastra LoanIQ product APIs along with SDK tool kit.
- Have a very good understanding on Loan IQ Data model
- Exposure to LoanIQ Datanet reporting package
- Experience in Loan IQ conversion from other legacy applications such as AFS, ACBS etc.
- Perform technical analysis for projects that support and enable key business initiatives, and for upgrades and enhancements to existing strategic applications/systems
- Collaborate with lines of business units, vendor partners, technical implementation teams (Development, QA and Infrastructure) to balance the complexities of technical implementation against business requirements
- Create and maintain system, functional and reference documentation
- Adhere-to and augment relevant coding/design standards and principles. Ensure the design and development is conforming to best practices and standards.
- Proven IT experience performing hands-on software development roles
- Previous experience in Financial Services industry with Commercial Credit Loan Servicing/Syndication/Accounting
- Previous experience operating and delivering in multiple SDLC methodologies (including Agile, Waterfall)
- Must be strong multifaceted expertise with experience delivering enterprise-level applications
- Must have strong problem-solving abilities, self-starter, sound team player
- Must have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle multiple tasks to meet tight deadlines
- Strong ability to communicate effectively and influence decisions to achieve results
- Planning and Co-ordination skills
- Experience with project management
- Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.About Us
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation, staying a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help clients transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, that we bring to every project we undertake. EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin