Title: Consulting Engineer (Tier 1-3)
Our client in southeast Portland is seeking to add a talented Engineering Consultant to their team. Responsibilities include:
- Triage incidents and confirm client/User communication is clear
- Resolve tickets and/or escalate to higher tiered Engineer for remote or onsite execution
- Perform Data Backup Check(s) to confirm all data backups are running correctly
- Documentation and time entry for all tickets worked
- 5-7+ years of experience in systems administrator/tech support.
- Experience supporting multiple versions of Windows Server, Exchange, ActiveDirectory, and backup schema
- Experience with desktop support for Windows 7-10, modern versions of MacOS, iOS/Android
- Able and willing to do on-site IT work as needed.
- Reliable, personal transportation to travel onsite with clients.
- Proactively scope and propose efficiency improvements or process improvements - flexible with implementation details of their proposals.
If your experience matches the above requirements, please send your resume to email@example.com and reference JO#17467
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best-known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at MBG.com