Intralinks Careers Website
Consulting Software Engineer (Intralinks, Inc., an SS&C company; Waltham, Massachusetts)(multiple positions):
The Consulting Software Engineer will be responsible for design and development of intralinks platform components and services. Working on a cutting edge, highly secure, SAAS platform, the Consulting Software Engineer has a split responsibility for designing and implementing the end-to-end architecture of a microservices oriented architecture.
Specifically, the Consulting Software Engineer is responsible for the following:
- helping develop and establish architecture and API design for software components and/or services while respecting the provided product requirements;
- working alongside development teams to the developed architecture; participating in the definition of company-generalized frameworks, standards, policies, and best practices;
- providing recommendations on development methodologies and frameworks for projects as well as a variety of client-side and server-side technologies;
- providing leadership in the design of core business components;
- as project team member, assisting in implementing solutions that integrate the Intralinks systems with third-party applications and technology; performing technology/tools evaluation and technical proof of concepts;
- developing relationships with product management and other stake holders to facilitate coordination and communication.
: Master's degree or equivalent in Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, or a related field plus 4 years of software development experience. Alternatively, will accept a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, or a related field plus 6 years of software development experience.Must have
- 4 years of designing systems using Enterprise Search technology;
- 4 years of experience designing and implementing n-tier software architectures and solutions and with end-to-end design experience of software applications;
- 4 years of experience documenting and communicating technical designs and decisions;
- 4 years of experience designing and building a RESTful API and working with Enterprise Content Management architecture and design;
- 4 years of experience with secure development practices and performance analysis of applications and services; 4 years of experience in implementing different types of database applications such as transactional, analytical/dimensional, operational data models and their hybrids;
- 4 years of experience developing microservices with full CI/CD (Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Chef, Vault) and modern data stores (MongoDB, Cassandra, RabbitMQ, Elastic, others);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. (Unless otherwise indicated, employer is seeking the stated ability in the above skills but no specific amount or number of years of experience in these skills is required. All experience may be gained concurrently.)
Apply online at http://www.intralinks.com or send resume to: Aylin Kentkur, firstname.lastname@example.org. Ref: R02285. An EOE.