Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ over 6,000 individuals and closed nearly $12 Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the ninth consecutive year!
Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come together to form high performance team? Come join WWT today! We are looking for a Consulting Solutions Architect to join our Global Service Provider Sales team.What will you be doing?
In this role, you will be responsible for providing hands-on and strategic technical leadership to our customers and internal organizations. The CSA acts as a critical resource for engaging with strategic customer relationships while also collaborating with our customer's teams and internal teams to reach successful outcomes for our client's business objectives.
As part of that responsibility, you will be creating and delivering workshops focused on Service Provider Data Center solutions including compute, storage, virtualization and relevant hybrid cloud solutions via WWT's Advanced Technology Center. You will also create and maintain relevant ATC demonstrations to showcase a product or solution to our customers.
Additionally, the CSA acts as an interface to our manufacturers and partners in the industry to understand their products and build that sales enablement information into playbooks and other actionable data for our sales teams to consume.
You will need the necessary hands-on skills to work cross-functionally across diverse teams to create and sell complex multi-domain solutions. The CSA also works with the relevant groups at WWT to ensure we are ready to support those solutions in the marketplace.
Finally, the role also collaborates with marketing and other teams to drive market data for the relevant technologies to understand industry trends and the overall impact on WWT and our customer's business.Responsibilities:
- Provide technical leadership to WWT and our customers for compute, block, file and object storage, virtualization, backup, hybrid cloud, and related systems
- Create and perform business and technical workshops for service provider customers
- Develop and publish internal and external whitepapers for related areas
- Create and maintain demonstrations in WWT's Advanced Technology Center
- Assist account team resources with scoping and execution of customer projects
- Mentor customers and WWT team members in the assigned technology area
- Work cross-functionally with other team members on complex solutions
- Develop and maintain relationships with counterparts in our partner network
Want to learn more about Global Enterprise Sales? Check out the Solutions and Services we provide on the platform: https://wwt.com
- 8+ years working with complex technical solutions for customers
- 8+ years working as a technical leader across multiple technical teams
- Self-motivated to complete long-term complex architectural solutions
- Ability to take a hands-on role in building all aspects of data center labs
- Ability to work across many groups with diverse points of view
- Excellent analytical skills required
- Excellent technical documentation skills required
- Strong personal interaction and communication skills required
- Large scale data center solution design background required
- Experience with open source and object storage desired
- Service Provider engineering background desired
- Ability to travel up to 40%
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
World Wide Technology, Inc. offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation. Visit our company web page at www.wwt.com for more information.Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently Abled
- Health and Wellbeing: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
- Compensation: This position offers a base salary of $81,000 - $157,000. Specifics will vary depending on skills, qualifications, education and geographic location. In addition, candidates will receive bon commissions based in individual or Team performance.