Works with customers to develop innovative solutions to business problems by collecting, maintaining, and analyzing data and information related to the work of the Customer Experience team. Ensures data integrity and administers relevant reporting software, to include data security management. Administers the Customer Survey and Speech Analytics programs.
- 30% Generates the internal and external reports used to analyze productivity and efficiencies of programs or operational processes. Identifies and analyzes trends to support Customer Experience initiatives. May revise existing reports or develop new reports in response to changing strategic initiatives or methodologies.
- 30% Analyzes reports to ensure accuracy and quality. Tracks and verifies all reporting statistics.
- 20% Trains and provides on-going support to employee and manager end users of the complex database programs used to generate analytical data.
- 20% Analyzes future customer experience opportunities and develops new opportunities for measuring engagement and experience.
Required Work Experience:
- Bachelor's degree Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Business, Healthcare, or other related field OR
- Two-year degree in Computer Science, Business or related field and two years of reporting and data analysis work experience OR
- Four years reporting and data analysis experience
Preferred Work Experience:
- Four years research and analysis experience (i.e. analytical extraction, review, assessment, and recommendations)
- Experience with CRM tools such as Qualtrics and survey development
Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with survey design either with planning, developing, or conducting surveys
Software and Tools:
- Self-starter, detail oriented, critical thinker who works to quickly analyze and synthesize large amounts of complex data to deliver outcomes and insights
- Ability to research, extract, analyze, review, and validate customer data
- Ability to report and provide a high level of data quality metrics to various levels of staff and management
- Ability to Independently translate a broad business request into a set of incremental analytical deliverables using storytelling and visualization techniques
- Skilled in creating reports, dashboards, and other visualizations on data associated with customers, business processes, market economics, and more to provide insights to team members and business leaders in support of decision-making efforts
- Ability to work within a team environment as well as independently with little supervision
- Expert communicator that is effective and shows flexibility in style based on the intended audience
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, presentation and time management skills with a deadline focus to achieve results
Preferred Software and Tools:
- Technical experience with customer experience survey software (e.g. Medallia or Qualtrics)
- Additional experience with Tableau, Power BI, and/or Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in Office365
- Microsoft PowerPoint
We participate in E-Verify and comply with the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina and our subsidiary companies maintain a continuing policy of nondiscrimination in employment to promote employment opportunities for persons regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, weight, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other legally protected status. Additionally, as a federal contractor, the company maintains Affirmative Action programs to promote employment opportunities for minorities, females, disabled individuals and veterans. It is our policy to provide equal opportunities in all phases of the employment process and to comply with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-288-2227, ext. 43172 with the nature of your request. We will make a determination regarding your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.