Kforce has a client in search of a Contact Center Supervisor in Boise, ID. This position will require you to go onsite post covid. While working as an employee of Kforce you will be eligible for paid time off and holiday pay.
The Contact Center Supervisor leads the Tech Remote Support team in Boise with the business objective of resolving server and SW applications-related issues that prevent them from fully leverage our amazing technology (maximizing uptime) to deliver high quality jobs to their customers. Your success will be measured by our customers' NPS & s-NPS results, our Remote Resolution Rate, and our Application Support Engineers engagement. The SW team is part of the Remote Technical Support organization, responsible for remotely resolving the software problems of our customers and if needed, identifying network or hardware support needed to fix the problems. Providing quick and effective remote resolutions to our customers results in a high-quality customer experience and optimizes productivity of our customer presses. The impact, efficiency and effectiveness of the Care Center Supervisor will be visible in their ability to achieve organization goals on TCE, productivity, operational improvement and Cost.
* The contact center Supervisor's primary responsibility is to lead the day-to-day activities of the 20-person remote technical support team
* Keep management informed of the status of the team's capacity, weekly/monthly performance results, case management activities and remote resolution rates
* Reporting and excellent tracking of team results in our systems to ensure proper documentation of results and areas for improvement
* Responsible for retention and business growth by ensuring exceptional customer experiences and by proactively acting on indicators from the customer through direct feedback, customer assessment programs and through engagement with field support teams
* Relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus
* To be considered for this position, candidates must have experience in a similar role, or they must possess significant knowledge, experience, and abilities to successfully perform the responsibilities listed
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.