Kforce has a client in search of a Content Designer in San Diego, CA.
As a Conversation Designer, you will leverage your knowledge of human language and communication to create seamless and natural interactions for digital systems across platforms. You will be in a unique position to create voice- and text-only conversations and voice-forward experiences, partnering with internal leads to create solutions for people's financial lives. You will juggle multiple projects, partner with multiple stakeholders, and will have to think strategically while also being detail oriented when it comes to creating diagrams, scenarios, and conversation flows.
* Develop dialogs, flow diagrams, and prototypes to effectively communicate text and voice interactions and design ideas
* Evaluate usability and audio consistency of existing dialog flows, recommend, and implement design or copy changes
* Create detailed, comprehensive conversation and voice user interface (CUI and VUI) design specifications in collaboration with other UXer's and Engineering
* Create guidelines, reference artifacts, and resources for internal partners to assist in UI design and prompt writing
* Develop and advocate voice and conversation user interface design best practices and guidelines to ensure a consistent brand-experience for users across company
* Demonstrable experience designing voice and/or multi-modal applications; Experience in interaction design for consumer products, conversational agents, or voice assistants, developing speech-enabled interaction flows across a variety of usability contexts and device types
* Excellent language skills; strong knowledge of grammar and style; Demonstrated experience in writing character-driven dialog
* Technical knowledge of the fundamentals of conversation, (e.g. Cooperative Principle, turn-taking, cognitive load, pragmatics, prosody)
* Experience with speech and language technologies, (e.g. text recognition, NLP systems, Machine Learning)
* Demonstrable experience in articulating, negotiating, and refining design solutions with partners using data and design standard methodology
* Experience on a design team that ships consumer products
* Experience with qualitative usability testing
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.