Sr. Content Marketing Manager
MindSource is seeking a Content Marketeer for our amazing client who is expanding and building out their international headquarters in the San Francisco Bay Area. This individual will be reporting to the VP of Marketing, managing all of the content across the organization. A background in Marketing/Advertising, Finance & Gaming would be excellent for this role. Bilingual in Spanish, Portuguese or any other European language would be great however not necessary. Experience in Cryptocurrency/Blockchain and solid writing skills are key to success in this role. A portfolio is a must!
- Develop and implement a comprehensive content plan to help drive brand awareness, adoption based on a data-driven Content Marketing strategy.
- Build and manage calendar for content intended to meet needs that include demand gen, events, executive communication, social distribution, and other needs.
- Be a primary writer and editor for the company blog, seeking out and interviewing internal stakeholders, partners, customers, industry influencers and other contributors for content creation.
- Partner with Marketing and Analytics team to produce data-driven reports, product guides, blog posts, webinars, landing pages, ad copy and more.
- Establish content creation and curation strategies to connect with influencers and grow followers.
- Create the framework for planning, writing, editing and producing content to scale efficiently
- 5+ years of hands-on content marketing experience/Bachelor s degree from an accredited school.
- Previous content creation experience in Cryptocurrency, Blockchain, Fintech, Payments or gaming markets.
- Strong writer, storyteller, editor, strategist, and manager, who feels equally comfortable editing posts, developing new content ideas and figuring out distribution strategies.
- Good understanding of cryptocurrency and blockchain and some exposure to different global markets is necessary.
- Strong understanding of SEO, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution, and measurement.
- Ability to take highly technical concepts and translate them into approachable stories.