TCG is hiring a Content Marketing Manager for a contract to full-time opportunity for a client in DC. Are you someone who thinks in terms of the bigger picture? Are you able to connect the dots across multiple platforms to deliver messaging? Do you have experience in branding and messaging? This is the job for you!
The Content Marketing Manager is going to be utilizing different digital platforms to reach a broader audience. They will be writing and editing content for multiple platforms including social media, magazines, email communications, brochures, event collateral, and more. In addition to writing and editing, they will also be looking at the bigger picture to make sure all messaging is on point across the different platforms and implementing best practices across the platforms.
They will work with different departments to determine content needs and deliver the final products.
* Drive organic traffic and experience in sign ups by developing and executing against a data-driven content marketing strategy.
* Determine the right channel mix for distributing our content, including (but not limited to) our blog, email, social, search, paid, etc.
* Own the entire lifecycle of content development - strategy, execution, promotion, and measurement.
* Build personal relationships with relevant brands and content creators as a means of promoting our content.
* Lead our messaging across Paid, Email, and Landing Pages, ensuring a cohesive voice and messaging that drives education, consideration and conversion.
* Stay in touch with our Customer Experience team to identify, solidify, and update customer needs and understanding as needed.
* Support our Sales team with marketing collateral to build better client relationships and shorten the sales cycle.SEO, Product Marketing, Copywriting, Writing, Content Strategy, Content Marketing, Video Production, Research, Copy Writing and Editing