TCG is hiring a Content Strategist for a long-term contract opportunity for a client in DC. Are you someone who thinks in terms of the bigger picture? Are you able to connect the dots across multiple platforms to deliver messaging? Do you have experience in branding and messaging? This is the job for you!
The Content Strategist is going to be utilizing different digital platforms to reach a broader audience. They will be writing and editing content for multiple platforms including social media, magazines, email communications, brochures, event collateral, and more. In addition to writing and editing, they will also be looking at the bigger picture to make sure all messaging is on point across the different platforms and implementing best practices across the platforms.
They will work with different departments to determine content needs and deliver the final products.
* Develop original content to be used across multiple platforms including print and digital
* Edit all content for accuracy, tone, style, branding, and message
* Strategize on best practices across the different platforms to ensure delivery to target audiences and intended messaging
* Coordinate content and repurpose existing content
* Assist with launching online version of print magazine
* Conduct content reviews for quality assurance
* Create and execute strategic mar/comms plans
* Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing or related field
* Experience writing for print and digital platforms including, but not limited to, web, social, email, and magazines
* 5+ years of experience using web Content Management Systems
* Creative and strategic ways of seeing the bigger picture
* Strong time management skills
If you are interested in this position, please email your most updated resume to email@example.com and writing samples. Writing samples are required for submission.Content Strategy; Copywriting; Copyediting; Email Marketing; Social Media Marketing; Magazine Writing; Magazine Production; Web Content Management