UCI is an award winning, M/WBE owned certified business with a 20-year successful track record of providing high quality information technology services to our clients and our business partners. UCI specializes in placing IT consultants with a focus on serving the Public Sector, Utilities, Transportation, Health & Human Services, and Financial Services Industries.
Our Vision is to be our customers IT services provider of choice; satisfying their needs by exceeding expectations through excellence delivery while maximizing value. Our Values are the basis for our actions; they are commitments we make to our customers, employees, and partners. We strive to develop sustainable relationships based on trust, responsiveness and accountability.
Unique Comp Inc is prime vendor to a Client which has a contractual opportunity for a Content Writer. Review the details of the requirement below and send in your resume if a match and interested.
******* FACE TO FACE INTERVIEW A MUST ********************
- Determine the needs of end users of technical documentation. Study work practices and system functionality, and review vision and user stories.
- Organize and write supporting documents for work practices and systems. Use drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users' understanding.
- Develops and updates procedures documentation for business processes in support of business units based on agency policies and system enhancement.
- Collects information on work practices, system functionality, and synthesize feedback on documentation.
- Support policy writing for the Agency on as needed basis.
- Basic/Good experience in technical writing.
- Knowledge of business process analysis.
- Knowledge of how complex computer systems work; in particular, systems with automated workflows.
- Must be able to think about a procedure or product in the way that a person without technical experience would think about it.
- Must be able to work well with others, who have a wide range of skills, personalities and job functions.
- Must be able to understand and technical information.
- Must have excellent writing skills to be able to explain information(technical also) clearly.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be able to work in a self-motivated, self-directed manner.
- Must be able to maintain a high degree of professional discretion and confidentiality.