First Republic is an ultra-high-touch bank that provides extraordinary client service. We believe that one-on-one interactions build lasting relationships. We move quickly to serve our clients' needs so that their financial transactions are handled with ease and efficiency. Client trust and security are paramount in our line of business. Ultimately, our goal is unsurpassed client satisfaction which will lead to personal referrals - our number one source of new business. We recognize that our competitive advantage starts with our people and our culture. At First Republic, we work hard and move quickly as a very coordinated team. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow and contribute in a fun, fast-paced environment, First Republic is the place for you. We have exceptional people focused on providing extraordinary service.
First Republic Bank is transitioning to Blackberry Dynamics suite of applications. The deployment of Blackberry Dynamics is designed to ensure an exceptional, high-touch user experience. The Deployment Service Lead will provide front-line, hands-on technical support for individuals on their personal mobile devices installing the Blackberry Dynamics suite. The Deployment Service Lead will provide superior customer support in scheduled small group sessions, 1:1 appointments, and as part of a Genius Bar station.
* Professional, well spoken, patient, and able to work directly with individuals either in person, on the phone, instant message, or in written communications. Provide superior, high-touch service by engaging mature, interpersonal communication and telephone skills.
* Punctual, dependable, patient, professional engagement of mature, business professionals providing technical support on personal devices. Personal devices may include mobile phones, tablets, and wearables (Android, iOS, Samsung, and Windows mobile devices.)
* Provide professional, support guiding individuals through a multi-step installation and authentication experience on multiple devices as quickly as possible in a fast-paced environment
* Provide troubleshooting support and engage escalation support processes, as appropriate, maintaining superior customer service at all times
* Ensure all issues are tracked in enterprise ticketing system and provide direct follow up with individuals until issues are resolved or mitigated
* Must support the team, share knowledge, ask questions and act continually on behalf of service improvement and project success
* Uphold and implement information security protocols and mobile device management standards
* Able to take initiative to consistently provide exceptional customer service experience
* Experience with a BYOD support environment, familiarity with Android and iOS devices strongly desired
* Experience with enterprise ticketing system desired, Service Now experience is a plus
* Familiarity with Blackberry Dynamics, Blackberry Work, Access, and Connect desired
* Able to comprehend complex instructions and successfully guide a non- technical individual through the steps
* Must be able to be onsite daily. Professional business casual attire required.
* The ability to learn and comprehend basic instructions; understand the meanings of words and respond effectively; and perform basic arithmetic accurately and quickly.
* Vision must be sufficient to read data reports, manuals and computer screens.
* Hearing must be sufficient to understand a conversation at a normal volume, including telephone calls and in person.
* Speech must be coherent to clearly convey or exchange information, including the giving and receiving of assignments and/or directions.
* Position involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
* Must be able to travel in a limited capacity.